Vinyl Window Performance
Our vinyl windows are built to meet or exceed today’s high standard of energy-efficiency.
Aller-Guard® weather-stripping system resists micro-particles of pollen, fungi, mildew, dust, dirt and bacteria. It also helps keep exterior odors and gases such as carbon monoxide outside.
- Improves inside air quality.
- Filters more outside noise for a quieter house.
- Reduces your energy costs.
Cardinal's XL Edge® Spacer
Standard in all our windows, Cardinal’s XL Edge Spacer will give you a clear and attractive view and help to reduce your heating and cooling costs for years to come.
- Drastically reduces heat loss over typical aluminum spacer.
- Reduces condensation during the most severe temperatures.
- On average, performs longer than any other spacer in the industry to give you many years of dependable service! Comes with a 20-year guarantee against seal breakage.
LoĒ-272™ and LoĒ-366™ Glass
Cardinal LoĒ-272™ glass and LoĒ-366™ glass delivers year-round performance and comfort, whether it’s -20° F or 110° F in the shade.
- In winter, it slashes your heating costs during long winter months by reflecting heat back into the room.
- In summer, it keeps your house cooler and your furniture, curtains, and wall coverings looking beautiful by blocking heat and 95% of the sun’s damaging UV rays.
All vinyl parts are guaranteed for a lifetime. The insulated glass units are warranted against all defects including fog-up for 20 years.
Therm-O-Loc windows have been rated and are certified in accordance with National Fenestration Rating Council procedures.
ENERGY STAR® Certified
Install ENERGY STAR certified windows and reduce your heating and cooling expenses.
We are shipping to any location in the United States. Whether you are a residential homeowner, a business owner, or a contractor, we’ll be happy to help you decide which windows and options are best for you and give you prices and a shipping quote on the windows you are looking for.
Contact your closest dealer today for a free estimate or help in choosing your windows.